Restoration 1 Franchise Celebrates Mid-Year Point on Multiple High Notes
One of the fastest growing restoration franchise brands continues to rapidly expand across the nation
Restoration 1, one of the fastest growing restoration brands in the nation, is in the middle of yet another banner year. Despite the recent pandemic that has disrupted the entire American economy, the visionary leadership team of Restoration 1 has ensured that the franchise has continued to grow, and is experiencing several milestones as we reach the mid-year point.
In May and June alone, Restoration 1 announced new openings in Saint Augustine, Florida, Western Michiana, Michigan and Irvine, California. The rapid growth is a reflection of the brand’s commitment to entrepreneurship, as well as its proven business model, low costs of ownership, and exceptional support platform.
This commitment to helping entrepreneurs thrive in business was on full display during the recent pandemic. Last month, Restoration 1 announced its “Keep it Clean” program to help America reopen the economy safely. This new initiative is a testament to why entrepreneurs should invest in a franchise brand that is capable of marshalling resources of support, and implementing dynamic new safety protocols that allow franchise owners to carry on doing the vital work their communities depend upon.
“While we adapted aspects of our business because of COVID-19, we were essential businesses that never stopped working and, more importantly, realized our most impressive gains in company history,” said Gary Findley, CEO of Restoration 1 “I’m incredibly proud of Restoration 1 and our superior staff and franchisees for their hard work in embracing and prevailing through every challenge.”
Restoration 1 has even more reasons to celebrate the mid-year point
The Restoration 1 highlights from January – June of 2020 include the following:
- Restoration 1 and bluefrog Plumbing + Drain were acquired by MPK Equity Partners and Princeton Equity Group at a time when the essential businesses continued to grow in the recession-resistant sectors they serve.
- Restoration 1 named Sherry Rose as Chief Operating Officer.
- bluefrog Plumbing + Drain adopted video/virtual options to support customers during the pandemic with DIY repairs before needing a physical service call.
- Restoration 1 ranked in Entrepreneur’s 2020 Franchise 500 and the five top-ranked restoration franchises you can start.
- Restoration 1 awarded several new franchise locations and expanded into West Virginia and Utah, bringing the total network to 40 states.
“The vision for Restoration 1 comes alive more and more each year,” Findley adds. “Despite the challenges our world is facing, 2020 continues to be strong for our business and I credit that to our superior staff, hardworking franchisees and the entire network for continuing to take this organization to the next level.”