Why Entrepreneurs are Choosing the Fastest Growing Restoration Franchise
The fastest-growing restoration franchise offers a clear path for passionate entrepreneurs who want a meaningful life in business
Restoration 1, the fastest-growing restoration franchise in the nation, is a clear path forward for entrepreneurs who are passionate about bettering their own futures while providing a service that is needed and meaningful in their communities.
As the rising star of the $210 billion restoration industry, Restoration 1 is poised to become one of the dominant brands in the booming segment. The reasons why are numerous:
- Aging infrastructure, poor building practices, as well as worsening storms and severe weather caused by climate change is creating a surging demand for restoration services.
- Unlike other brands in the restoration industry that are either sold out of territory or cannot keep up with the demand, Restoration 1 has prime territories across the country.
- Restoration 1 emphasizes a strong culture of ongoing support to help franchisees thrive and prosper over the long-term – and because of this, the wide majority of Restoration 1 franchisees did not have any prior experience in the restoration industry prior to franchising with us.
- Our business model is recession resistant, and our franchisees have enormous profit-potential. According to our most recent Franchise Disclosure Document, Restoration 1 franchisees average more than $1 million in revenues after 12 months in business.
- Restoration 1 is a trusted brand with the American public and excels at restoring homes and properties that are damaged by water, fire, mold and with precision, compassion and expertise. Restoration 1 is available 24/7, because disaster can strike at any moment, and all of our technicians are properly trained and certified to industry standards.
When new franchisee, Ryan Ligman, began investigating opportunities in the restoration industry, he found that Restoration 1 was a brand that was both committed to franchisee success and making a real, tangible difference in the communities we serve:
“The restoration industry doesn’t have the best reputation, but as we dealt with all the folks at Restoration 1, we saw that they are completely above-board and honest and want to make a difference in the industry,” Ligman says. “That really had an impact on me, because I want to make a difference, as well.”
Restoration 1’s rapid growth will continue for years to come
Earlier this summer, Restoration 1 announced an aggressive growth strategy with the goal of having 300 locations open before the end of 2019. This rapid growth is nothing new for our brand – under the leadership of visionary CEO Gary Findley, who took the reins of the brand in 2016, Restoration 1 grew to over 200 locations in the span of two years. Earlier this month, Restoration 1 announced eight new locations in markets across the country:
- Suffolk County, New York
- Toledo, Ohio
- Southern Connecticut
- Omaha, Nebraska
- Northern Minnesota
- Western Wayne County, Michigan
- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Greater Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Now is the ideal time to invest in Restoration 1,” says Gary Findley, CEO of Restoration 1. “As the new kid on the block, Restoration 1 has a tremendous opportunity to become the dominant brand in the extremely lucrative restoration industry. I’ve been in franchising for a long time, and Restoration 1 is truly unique. Not only is the brand a nationally recognized leader in mold, fire and water restoration services, but our concept also requires no brick and mortar expenses, zero inventory, and the potential for high volume growth continues, no matter the economic climate. It’s a powerful opportunity for entrepreneurs who want a business they can scale quickly and the support of a franchise system that can give them the tools to be successful over the long-term.”