Join the most exciting restoration and water damage franchise in the nation.
Owning the most exciting opportunity in the restoration and water damage industry has never been easier or more affordable. Restoration 1 franchise is the fastest growing restoration franchise in the nation. With hundreds of locations open or in development, Restoration 1 is poised to become the leading brand in the $250 billion restoration services industry. Restoration 1 is a low-cost opportunity with a proven, recession-resistant business model that is easy to scale and easy to own. Founded in 2008, Restoration 1’s passionate executive team brings decades of experience growing franchise systems and helping entrepreneurs live their dreams of owning a successful business.
Top Reasons to Open a Restoration 1 Franchise
- Large, prime territories available: Unlike other brands in the restoration industry, who are either sold out of territory or are close to being sold out, Restoration 1 has prime territory available.
- Affordable business to own: The total investment estimate for a Restoration 1 franchise ranges from $77,950 – $182,100, making us much more affordable than other brands in our industry.
- No overhead — small staff: Restoration 1 is a home-based business with zero inventory and without the expense of a brick and mortar purchase or lease.
- Quick to open, easy to grow: Restoration 1 is as close to a turn-key business model as you’ll find in the franchise industry. Our extensive training and ongoing support helps new franchisees quickly open their businesses with the tools needed to start winning sales.
- Unique marketing strategy: Restoration 1 has a unique marketing and lead generation strategy for its franchisees that gives them a significant advantage in the market.
- Restoration 1 faces minimal competition: The $250 billion restoration industry is only projected to grow in the coming years, as both homes and infrastructure continue to age, and natural disasters continue to impact communities.
- Exceptional Training: New franchisees receive an extensive 12-day training session in which you learn every aspect of your new business including on-the-job training, marketing, selling services, and achieving industry certifications.
- Business plan: Financial awareness is a large part of why our franchisees are successful. During the 12-day session, we establish a pro forma business plan with every franchisee to help set realistic and achievable long-term and short-term goals. We meet with you on a weekly basis going forward to refine your strategy, help you scale your business and hold you accountable to your goals.