Fastest-growing restoration franchise had a record-breaking 2018 and plans to make 2019 even better
Restoration 1, the fastest-growing restoration franchise in the nation, had a record-breaking 2018.
Restoration 1 surpassed 200 locations, expanded into Alabama, Arizona, Kentucky, Nevada and Vermont, and ended the year with a record-setting 249 locations in 37 states.
Here are the highlights from a banner year:
- 73 new Restoration 1 locations opened across the United States
- Restoration 1 expanded into five new states
- Significantly expanded the Restoration 1 network with multi-unit franchisees adding new territories and even new states to the roster after early success
- Entrepreneur magazine named Restoration 1 to the Franchise 500 for the sixth consecutive year,
- Entrepreneur magazine named Restoration 1 to the 2018 Top Franchises for Veterans
- National media covered Restoration 1 and CEO Gary Findley: Today.com, BuzzFeed, Thrive Global, Franchising World, Restoration & Remediation Magazine and more.
- Findley was featured on three podcasts: School for Startups Radio, Downtown Depot and The Franchise Story.
“I credit our talented staff, our tremendous franchisees and our growing network of award-winning vendors for taking Restoration 1 to the next level,” Findley said about the achievements throughout 2018.
The New Year will hold rapid growth for Restoration 1
Restoration 1 recently announced an ambitious goal of having 300 locations open by the end of 2019. Since Findley took the reins of Restoration 1 in 2016, the brand has doubled the size of its franchise network.
“It has been a tremendous year, and we have big plans for Restoration 1 in 2019,” Findley says. “I look forward to watching the brand expand across the United States. I have no doubt that Restoration 1 will hit its milestone 300th location.”